Once again, the season of merriment, reunions, sharing and caring is upon us. Sometimes a heartfelt message of love and support is the best Christmas gift you can give someone needing acknowledgement of their achievements and acceptance. It is so easy to get lost in the fuzzy sweaters, glittering gifts and excesses of Christmas celebrations, forgetting that the season is all about spreading the love among family and dear friends. Letting others know that you care is simple matter of sending a sincere message of good cheer. Reach out to someone you’ve neglected all year through traditional greeting cards, email or any of the social media platforms. Let them know that they can count on you for support and that you’re never too far away.
Christmas Messages for Friends
- Merry Christmas from an absentee friend who thinks of you everyday. You are always in my thoughts.
- Like fine wine, good friends get better with age. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
- May the light of the holiday season light your path everyday and always. Happy Holidays!
- The season of love is for remembering friends who inspire us to become better versions of ourselves. You are an inspiration to me. Merry Christmas!
- Here’s hoping that your Christmas will be full of light and love and your new year be marked with hope and promise.
- You are one of a kind. I am grateful for all your support through the years. Merry Christmas, my dearest friend.
- Share the joy; spread the love. It’s Christmas. May the best of the season be with you and yours.
- It has been a busy year. Although it may seem like I’ve forgotten you, know that you are in my thoughts this Christmas and always.
- Sometimes, we take the good things in life for granted just because they always seem to be available. I apologize for not doing more, and I promise to make up for it. Let’s start with a little catch-up coffee this Christmas.
- Merry Christmas to the merriest person in the whole planet. You never fail to cheer me up.
- Thank you for being the sweet person that you are. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, too.
- Christmas Love Messages from the Heart
- Friends are among life’s greatest gifts. Thank you for being mine. Wishing you the best of the Christmas season.
- I always know who to turn in good times and in bad, and you always come through. You are a gift that keeps on giving. Merry Christmas.
- May the blessings of the season be all yours this Christmas because you deserve it.
- May you have everything that you hope for this season and every day for the rest of your life. Merry Christmas.
Christmas Messages for Friends
- We are bound by blood and name, and I am so proud of that. Wishing you all the love and blessings this Christmas.
- You have never failed me even on my worst days. Please know that I appreciate the blessing that you are to me this Christmas and every day. Merry Christmas.
- I am so lucky to be in the company of angels every single day. You guys inspire me, guide me and lift me up. Thank you for all you do, and Merry Christmas.
- Merry Christmas, you good people. I am so glad to be part of this family.
- You taught me about good and bad and naughty and nice. Here’s me being all those: Merry Christmas, everyone!
- It’s wonderful to be part of a group that always has your back, no matter what. I don’t give you much choice, do I? Merry Christmas to one and all.
- May all that is good and joyous and uplifting be yours this holiday season. Have a merry Christmas!
- It’s a wonderful time to be alive when you’re surrounded with love from people who truly care about you. Merry Christmas to the folks who love me, warts and all.
- Christmas is all about family. It is a time for making up for the chaos we bring into each other’s lives. It is a time for rekindling that feeling of love we have for each other because we are family. Merry Christmas to you all.
- You deserve the best this Christmas for everything that you have to put up with from all us all year. Wishing you a cheerful Christmas and all the love.
- Merriest of the season and a jolly good time to happy old soul. Merry Christmas!
- Feliz Navidad! Joyeux Noel! Fröhliche Weihnachten! I could say it ten different ways, but it all means the same – Merry Christmas; I love you my dear family.
- You are the reason for my season. May this Christmas bring you all that your heart desires. Merry Christmas.
- What I appreciate most about Christmas is the time to slow down and kick back with the people who matter most to me. Merry Christmas to us all!
- May all the goodness in the world cheer you up this season. You’ve certainly done your part and more to make this world a better place. Merry Christmas to a wonderful group of humans. So proud to be counted as one of you.
Christmas Images for the Season of Sharing and Caring