It’s time to plan your Christmas holidays, and you need to find some extra time to express your love and gratitude to your dearest friends. Share your most authentic and sincere Xmas wishes on a card is probably the best way to do it. Cherish all the beautiful Christmases you spent with your friends and find the most heartfelt words to express your feelings to them. Considering all these, we collected and composed an awesome Christmas wishes for friends collection for you to share. Mix, edit and add your own words so they fit your taste and needs. Enjoy!
Sweet and Merry Christmas Wishes for Friends
- ~ Enjoy each sip of Christmas punch, each cookie shaped like a tree, and each festive moment you share with family and friends.
- ~ Merry Christmas wishes can be said easily, but for each one meant, like the Grinch, your heart can grow. May your heart grow three sizes this Christmas.
- ~ May you always find yourself around the Christmas tree, singing carols with the best of friends.
- ~ Learn to live harmoniously, both in song and interactions. Christmas is a time to cherish the friends you love and the understanding between kindred souls.
- ~ Love your friends as your family, and they will become a family you love. Merry Christmas!
- ~ May each of your phone calls be a happy one, filled with Christmas tidings from past and present friends.
- ~ Memories may be fleeting, but each childhood friend is a gift that touches your heart.
- ~ Each card you receive is a sign of amity, may you receive and send many Christmas cards and many Christmas wishes.
- ~ Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse… well I guess the mousetrap worked and your Christmas cheese platter is safe. Merry Christmas!
- ~ Welcome to the season of never-ending Christmas music. May your ears listen and your brain unwillingly makes you sing along. Merry Merry Christmas!
- ~ May your Christmas be filled with wonderful surprises, a blanket of snow and plenty of kisses and hugs under the mistletoe!
- ~ It’s Christmas… the only time where we hope our naughty past is not brought up and our future brings plenty of presents!
- ~ Hugs and kisses I share with you in hopes that you can share a few with me too! Merry Christmas.
- ~ May each cup of tea you share, be with friends and loved ones, you will enjoy every minute.
- ~ Never regret the choices you make this season, and each moment will become a happy memory.
- ~ May blessings fall upon your household and fill your house with love and peace throughout the years. Have a Merry Christmas!
- ~ May your Christmas be as sweet as candy canes, bountiful as the presents under a tree and joyful as that of a favorite Christmas song.
- ~ I hope all your Christmas wishes come true! I certainly have, I wished for your company and a warm smile to fill my holidays with joy.
- ~ Hearing words of kindness will bring cheer during the holidays, and each Christmas salutation marks another kind word.
- ~ Christmas season brings travel, shopping, and the sending of mail through the post office. Remember to appreciate each good moment that those other moments help to make.
- ~ Christmas bells and carols ring out through the days and nights of this season. Each bell brings joy and each harmony of carols is a connection between friends.
- ~ Spend the holiday with friends, surrounding yourself with the loved ones you choose.
- ~ Each holiday wish is a goal for the coming year. May each goal be one you follow with as much passion as when you wished it to come true.
- ~ Every angel you see atop a Christmas Tree reminds you of the friends and family you love and have loved. I hope you see many angels on many Christmas Trees.
- ~ Journeys around Christmas can be grueling, here’s to enjoying the moments each journey makes, and to seeing friends missed but not forgotten.
- ~ Watch the movies you love, sing the carols from your youth, and remember to remember each minute and each hour to keep.
- ~ Remember to love your friends as your family and love your family as friends this holiday season.
Happy New Year Wishes For Family
Warm New Year Wishes for Friends
Happy New Year Wishes and Messages
- ~ From our family to your family, we wish you safe travels and a wonderful holiday.
- ~ We hope all Christmas wishes come true, and all the stresses of life are forgotten in the warmth of this holiday season.
- ~ May your journey be short, may your friends be many and present, and may your family be loving and affectionate.
- ~ May your Merry Christmas be merry and your happy holidays be happy. May all things be how they should be this Christmas.
- ~ Wishing you every Christmas joy this season, may the minutes be long, warm and full of loving memories of familial cheer.
- ~ Jack Frost called and he can’t wait to kiss your nose under the mistletoe and wish you a Merry Christmas.
- ~ Santa made you a list this year… of all the delicious cookies he would like to eat on Christmas Eve! Merry Christmas and happy baking!
- ~ May sugarplum fairies dance in your head this Christmas and fill your dreams with white winters, hot cocoa and a big green Christmas tree.
- ~ I can smell the little gingerbread dancing out of the oven getting ready to be hung on your Christmas tree. May this Christmas bring you happiness!
- ~ May every wish you have in your heart be granted this Christmas and fill your life with joy that will warm your heart.
- ~ May the laughter of children, the bite of a cold winter day and the smell of peppermint and chocolate fill your home this Christmas.
- ~ As I write my Christmas letter, I will be sure to ask Santa to give you a million dollars. If he doesn’t…that’s on him!
- ~ It is that time of year again! Hope you have a Merry Christmas! Now what size sweater do you wear?
- ~ Santa told me you have been very good year… Congrats! You didn’t get caught this year! Have a Merry Christmas.
- ~ If someone sticks you in a bag around 11 pm on the 24th, don’t worry it’s probably Santa. I requested you as my present.
- ~ I hired carolers to sing to you this year. I didn’t know when you would be home so I requested 3…AM.
- ~ You are like a candle; you burn so bright providing light to those around you no matter the situation.
- ~ I have attached a warm hug to this wish, may it reach you and your family and fill you with joy.
- ~ May Old Saint Nick visit your house and bless you with the most wonderful gifts that you deserve this year.
- ~ Although you may not have been on your best behavior all year, you can always bribe Santa with some chocolate chip cookies.
- ~ Santa is a wise soul, he came up with the idea of only visiting everyone once a year, leaving only cookie crumbs behind.
- ~ Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays spoken to friends, family, and all those you cherish.
- ~ Do you want to know where Santa lives? Ask the mailman because he obviously knows the house number without the need for it on the envelope!
- ~ May every day be as sweet and merry as this Christmas and let the laughter fill your home with joy.
- ~ What a wonderful gift I have received which is that of your friendship during this holiday. Enjoy this Christmas!
- ~ I saw you mailing your letter to Santa, so I took the liberty of adding a few items to the list… the Ferrari is mine!
- ~ I bought you the most amazing purse as a Christmas present, but then I thought it went well with my outfit. Good luck next year!
- ~ Wishing you hit the jackpot this year, that way we will both have a very merry Christmas. That we both deserve!
- ~ I told Santa that this year you were not that good… you were AMAZING! May you receive all you wish for this Christmas!
- ~ Santa is in the hospital and the toy production has stopped… he almost died laughing when I told him you were good this year.
Funny Christmas Wishes
Romantic Christmas Messages for Boyfriend
Romantic Christmas Messages for Girlfriend
Christmas Wishes For Parents – Merry Christmas Mom & Dad
Christmas Love Messages and Wishes
Sweet Christmas Wishes for Family
100 Merry Christmas Wishes and Messages
- ~ Don’t worry; the holiday season is almost over! Only 200 more cookies to bake and a turkey to baste! Keep Calm and Christmas on!
- ~ May your Christmas be full of joy and happy children… of course until the bill for the credit card arrives.
- ~ Christmas shopping… they said it would be fun! They said I wouldn’t get trampled on! But hey what’s Christmas without all the crazies! Merry Christmas!
- ~ It is the season to be jolly, until you hit the stores and that is when all chaos breaks loose!
- ~ What do you and Rudolph the red nosed reindeer have in common? You both shine bright during Christmas for those around you.
- ~ Mr. and Mrs. snowmen say thank you for giving them the opportunity to spend this Christmas with someone special… You!
- ~ What better way to spend the holidays than dancing with the snowflakes! May you have a wonderful Christmas in the snow!