Women are never easy to please. This is probably one reason why Valentine’s Day celebrations have gone from exchanging paper hearts and red roses to grandiose events. Traditional gifts and activities will never go out of style, but if you really want to impress your date so that you can take your relationship to the next level, it’s time to step it up by taking the creative route to Valentine’s Day dates. So, here are 10 ways to dazzle your wife on this special day. 10 Ways to an unforgettable Valentine’s Day date with your girlfriend. 10 ways to make your love feel special on Valentine’s Day.
- Try a pink picnic. Pack a Valentine’s Day picnic basket with food and drinks that must be pink. Incorporate all shades of pink in your picnic spread, including the flatware, flutes, and napkins. Take her to her favorite spot in the park, spread your blanket and break out the bubble maker for an extra-special ambiance for your intimate picnic. Wear a pink suit for special effects.
- Women love a spa day every day. Prepare a gift basket that should include her favorite scented body scrub, bubble bath, hair treatment and candles. Deliver the basket yourself dressed as a spa employee. If you are adept at it, offer your massage services to the lady.
- She loves to dance; you don’t. If you sign up for couples-only ballroom dancing lessons, you will demonstrate your willingness to make the relationship work. Then on Valentine’s Day, take your partner to a large ball to put that fancy footwork to the test.
- Take her to a favorite spot blindfolded and have a Valentine’s surprise waiting for her. The surprise can be anything from a handmade card and cake or balloons and a proposal where you drop to one knee and ask her to marry you.
Valentine’s Day Tree
- Decorate a Valentine’s Day tree with candies, bunting, and little presents. No one sells Valentine’s Day trees in February, so this would be an excellent opportunity to repurpose that artificial Christmas tree that has yet to be packed up. Make it festive and fun. Include her favorite chocolate and other treats. Decorate with spa products, cosmetics and other functional items.
Dogs in Valentine’s Day-themed Outfits
- A dog-mom will jump for joy if you include her pooches in the Valentine’s Day celebration. Dress up the dogs in Valentine’s Day-themed outfits. You will get extra credit if you can find the matching outfit for Mom.
- Your queen of hearts will be tickled pink if you succeed at preparing dinner for two with heart-shaped food. It will require a bit of cutting, using molds or carving to turn prepared food into the desired shape, but it will be well worth this major effort once you see her reaction at the heart-shaped feast especially prepared for her. You can cheat a bit by buying table-ready food in regular shapes and sculpting or carving them into hearts.
- Couples who skydive together tend to stay together. Put this to the test if you dare this Valentine’s Day. Skydiving is a great bonding experience and one that she will not soon forget. Skydive with a professional team, and make sure to purchase a video of your skydiving adventure as a reminder of how far you are willing to go to please her.
- Swinging on a trapeze can be exhilarating and liberating. Sign up for trapeze lessons for couples. This is one way of showing her the lengths you will go to create the best memories with her.
- Sail into the sunset on a boat. You can take a scheduled sunset cruise or rent a private boat to take your Valentine’s Day date out to the open water where the views of the sky and sea are unobstructed and spectacular.
Valentine’s Day Quotes for Her
- Because a girl like you is impossible to find.
- Being someone’s first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect.
- Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.
- I kind of sort of maybe quite possibly like you a lot.
- I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all that you are yet to be.
- I love you not only for what you are but for what I am when I’m with you. – By Roy Croft
- I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, every day we are together is the most important day of my life. I will always be yours. – By The Notebook
- If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus a day, so I never have to live without you.
- In a world full of temporary things, you are a perpetual feeling. – By Sanober Khan
- Love is like the wind. You can’t see it, but you can feel it. – By A Walk to Remember
- Love is too weak word for what I feel for you. One life is too small time to express how madly I am in love with you.
- Love isn’t finding the perfect person. It’s seeing an imperfect person perfectly. – By Sam Keen
- Turns out, I like you a lot more than I originally planned.
- You have no idea how fast my heart beats when I see you. How I fall in love with you everyday again and again.
- You take my breath away. You make my dreams come true.